Why implement Business Process Management with Atlassian solutions?
- Create transparency for customers and employees regarding the processing status with dashboards
- Support consistent reporting for each hierarchy with a master template approach
- Increase the adaptability of your organization through flexible workflow management
- Ensure compliance with standards (ISO, BS, etc.) via integrated audit trail, work logs, history, activity and transition stream
- Save error times through automatic, workflow-controlled data exchange with other systems (e.g. SAP)
- Replace outdated systems (e.g. Lotus Notes) and unstructured documents (e.g. Excel folders and Word templates)
What do you get from catworkx?
- Summary of the objectives, road map and effort estimate in a project description
- Tested and evaluated requirements within the framework of a functionality matrix
- Iterative modeling of your requirements on a prototype system
- Connection of a user directory service (e.g. Active Directory)
- Scalable configuration of Atlassian Tools & Apps
- conception & transfer of data from legacy systems
- Interfaces to external systems (e.g. SAP)
- Advice and support from the pilot phase to the roll-out