- Alerting & Readiness management
- Incident collaboration and communication system
- Audit and response automation
- Post mortem reports
- Detailed reports and analyses
- Integrated into software workflows
- Risk assessments
- Advanced approval workflows
- Automation of low risk changes
- Tracked deployments by connecting to CI/CD tools
- Collaborative change planning
- Self-service portal
- Lean, collaborative queues for service agents
- SLAs and powerful reporting
- Configurable workflows
- Automation without code
- Integrated with the Jira platform
Better value added
Flexibly adapt Jira Service Management to the individual needs of users. With a few clicks, give teams the ability to quickly set up their own service desk that continuously scales with tasks. Positive service experiences are created quickly – without overburdening users with over-complexity.
Transparency over all tasks
Atlassian’s open, collaborative ITSM platform lets you track all tasks across the enterprise. Include data from developer tools and link tasks anywhere in Jira. This provides all IT support and operations teams with more detailed contextual information for rapid response to requests, incidents, and changes.
Dev & Ops connected
Control risk while adding value for customers: with a complete audit trail of every change, you can accelerate key development tasks, minimize unnecessary effort, and easily implement changes.
Source: Forrester’s Total Economic Impact™ Of Atlassian For ITSM