In January 2020 Scaled Agile releases the new version of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), which supports companies worldwide in implementing agile methods. The new version 5.0 contains extensive changes, which are also incorporated into the associated training courses. catworkx offers an updated version of the training to become a certified SAFe® Scrum Master.
Some of the highlights of Version 5.0 of SAFe® are the Business Agility (Business Agility), which has been clearly brought into focus, two new core competencies (Continuous Learning Culture and Organizational Agility), and the concentration on customer orientation. You can get an overview of the further additions and features of SAFe® 5.0 in our Preview.
In a two-day training course, our certified SAFe® trainers prepare the participants for the certification as SAFe® Scrum Master 5 (SSM). This enables them to use agile methods in their everyday work. In the official training of the
Scaled Agile Institute (SAI)
learn how to use Scrum effectively within the Scaled Agile Framework. Our qualified trainers teach using the official training documents of Scaled Agile and prepare you unerringly for the certification as SAFe® Scrum Master.
How is the training structured?
- Explain Scrum in a SAFe® Company
- Prepare and execute Scrum events
- Effectively support program iterations
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Coaching Agile Teams
- DevOps implementations support
The two-day training includes the following learning contents:
- Introduction to Scrum within the Scaled Agile Framework 5.0
- Understanding the role of the Scrum Master
- Execute program increment planning (PI planning)
- Execution of interactions within SAFe®
- Successful completion of PI Planning
- Coaching of agile teams
What do the participants receive?
- Printed course materials
- Authorization for the SAFe® Scrum Master Certification (to be taken by the student within 30 days)
- A 1-year membership for the SAFe® Community Platform
- Certificate of participation