In February Atlassian announced a series of product updates. We have summarized the latest information about the Atlassian tools for you.
crowd server and data center – 4.0
The new crowd version 4.0 makes it easier for users to manage users from multiple directories (Active Directory, LDAP, OpenLDAP or Microsoft Azure AD) and organize application authentication permissions from a single location. Authentication can be accelerated in the new crowd version because the order of cached directories has been optimized. In addition, Crowd now includes enhanced support capabilities for Jira Service Desk 11 and improves the performance of nested groups.
>> Crowd 4.0 Release Notes
Confluence server and data center – 7.3
In Confluence version 7.3 (Server & Data Center) Atlassian provides the following new features for admins and users:
– Improvements in the area of administration
– Enhancing the user experience of the
for end users and admins.
As part of these improvements and bug fixes, Atlassian has responded to customer feedback on the Atlassian Companion app.
>> Confluence 7.3 Release Notes
Portfolio server and data center – 3.19 to 3.21
Atlassian has also made a difference with Portfolio for Jira. Three portfolio versions (3.19.1, 3.20 and 3.21) were delivered in February. The new filter and sorting options are particularly valuable for users. The updates contain the following points in total:
– Automatic extension of issues during filtering
– User-defined fields with multiple choice filter function
– User-defined fields with checkbox filter function
– Roll-up data in plans (early access)
– Improved capacity allocation (early access)
– Options for relative date time lines
– Sort issues by user-defined number fields
– Sort issues based on user-defined single-choice field values
>> Portfolio for Jira release notes
If you have any questions about the new updates of the Atlassian products, please contact us by phone at +49 40 890646-0 or by E-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!