With the Data Center deployment option, Atlassian offers reliable products for customers with increased business-critical requirements to proactively address issues. In a comprehensive admin guide for Jira Software, Atlassian describes how to successfully deploy data centers and how to optimize the performance of an instance with the data center features.
With its Data Center deployment option, Atlassian has set a milestone for administrators to ensure the stability of business critical requirements. Because one thing is certain: The more teams work together in Jira Software Server, the greater the need to future-proof the platform. This includes maintaining comprehensive security, compliance and control, as well as the flawless horizontal scalability required for seamless collaboration between individual teams.
In the Admin-Guide “Getting started with Jira Software Data Center” Atlassian offers many relevant tips that lead from the decision-making process to the installation process. Furthermore, it is highlighted which services of an instance can be optimized with the data center functions.
- What are the differences between Jira Software Server and Jira Software Data Center?
- What are the practical approaches to planning the deployment option?
- Which architectural and technical possibilities make sense for which application?
- What is a step-by-step guide to deploying Jira Software Data Center?
- What performance of a Jira software instance can be optimized with the data center features?
- What relevant resources and tips are available to help users implement data centers?
If you would like to know whether Data Center is the right deployment variant for you too, or if you have further questions about Atlassian topics, contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!