An important piece of information for Atlassian existing server and data center license customers: Atlassian will increase license pricing for products in the Advantaged Pricing Plan effective February 15, 2022. We have summarized for you which products are affected, what changes are being made and what options are now available for Atlassian customers.
In order to protect existing Atlassian customers from excessive license price jumps, Atlassian has in the past offered the “Advantaged Pricing Plan” for Server and Data Center products (please note license purchase cut-off dates in table below). These products will experience a price adjustment on Feb. 15, 2022, to slowly move toward market license list prices. In addition, other changes are coming into effect for server products that have been known for some time and underscore Atlassian’s strategic focus on cloud and data center.
Four important changes will take effect on February 15, 2022
- Increase in license prices for server products in the Advantaged Pricing Plan
- Increase in license prices for data center products in the Advantaged Pricing Plan
- Upgrades and downgrades for server licenses are discontinued
- The feature developments for server products is discontinued
Key dates for the purchase of licenses in the Advantaged Pricing Plan
Licenses acquired prior to or on the respective specified effective date fall into the “Advantaged Pricing Plan”.
|Jira Work Management (Jira Core)||Not available as Data Center||03.10.2019|
Excluding Jira software (500 user tier) – multiple plans available.
|Jira Service Management||02.02.2021||No “Advantaged Pricing Plan” available|
Which server and data center products in the Advantaged Pricing Plan are affected by price increases?
- Jira Software – Server and Data Center
- Confluence – Server and Data Center
- Jira Service Management – Data Center
- Jira Work Management – Server
Price increase for server licenses in the Advantaged Pricing Plan
|User||Jira Work Management||Jira Software||Confluence|
|500 – 10k||20%||20%||20%|
Price increase for data center licenses in the Advantaged Pricing Plan
|User||Jira Service Management||Jira Software||Confluence|
|500 – Unlimited||13%||15%||15%|
What options do Atlassian customers (Server/Data Center) have until the deadline of 02/15/2022?
- Licenses can be renewed at the previous conditions, for a maximum of two years
- License upgrades can be purchased at the previous conditions
- In the long term, especially for server customers, a platform change to the cloud or data center is recommended.
We will be happy to support you in a personal, free consultation appointment
The price adjustments and the discontinuation of the server offer are a major cut for many of our customers and bring with them a degree of uncertainty. Understandably, this raises many questions. As a long-standing Atlassian Platinum & Enterprise Partner, we are of course available to answer any questions you may have. Simply contact the respective country office for your personal, free consultation and together we will find the best solution for your Atlassian environment.
Phone:+49 40 890646-0
Phone:+43 1 2369317-22
Tel.: +41 52 56022-20