Making decisions quickly and confidently with a visual representation of a matrix – this is where the catworkx app “Teamworkx Matrix for Jira” provides support. With the app, relevant values of a Jira issue can be displayed in a flexible matrix. It is based on two user-defined single selection fields on horizontal and vertical axis. In this freely configurable matrix, values can be displayed as cards and dynamically moved, similar to Kanban or Scrum boards in Jira. Recently, the app is now also available in the Data Center variant on the Marketplace.
“Teamworkx Matrix for Jira” allows you to create a matrix with configurable, horizontal and vertical axes in Jira. Operations that can be selected via a JQL query are sorted into the matrix based on their field values and appear as a map within the matrix. Their flexible configuration allows them to be used in numerous use cases.
Some examples where “Teamworkx Matrix for Jira” supports decision making:
- Risk management: damage vs. risk probability
- Business/product strategy: cost vs. profit
- Demand management: return vs. strategic value.
- ITIL Incident Management: Impact vs. Urgency
- Stakeholder analysis: interest vs. influence
- Product/portfolio matrix (for marketing planning): growth vs. market share
- The Eisenhower Method (for Task Management): Importance vs. Urgency
Recently, the app has also been available in a variant for Data Center on the Atlassian Marketplace. Data Center is Atlassian’s enterprise solution for companies that depend on high availability, performance scaling and instant scaling.
If you have any questions about the “Teamworkx Matrix for Jira” app or our other Teamworkx apps, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you!