Easier and faster linking between two or more Jira issues is provided by the “Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira” from catworkx. Deployable in Jira and Jira Service Desk, the popular app is now also available for the Cloud deployment option on the Atlassian Marketplace. We have summarized for you which advantages the app offers in the cloud variant.
An important feature within Jira is the linking of one or more issues to each other. The difficulty often lies in the fact that the related issues that are to be linked must first be found and then provided with an appropriate link type that maps the relationship of the respective issues to each other. The “Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira” app developed by catworkx facilitates this work step. clearly. It has already been available for servers and data centers for several years and is now also available for the Cloud deployment option.
Also in the Cloud variant, the app offers the following features:
- The selection of issues from a single or multiple drop-down lists, presented as a drop-down menu with auto-completion.
- A configurable selection list based on a dynamic JQL query and configurable display attributes.
- The ability to link selected issues to a configurable link type.
- Various display options for selected issues, e.g. with key, without key or as a table.
- The app can also be used for Jira Service Desk, for example for a customer portal.
For more information about the app, please see our documentation (English).
The Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira app is available on the Atlassian Marketplace.
If you have any questions about the Teamworkx Issue Picker for Jira app or any of our other Atlassian apps, feel free to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you!