catworkx is one of the largest Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partners in the DACH region, with locations in Germany (Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart), Austria (Vienna) and Switzerland (Winterthur, Lucerne), and is 100% specialized in Atlassian solutions. We have been an Atlassian partner and marketplace app provider from the very beginningand one of the leading service providers in the German-speaking world since 2002. Our service offering, for the entire Atlassian product range, is holistic and includes process consulting and implementation, app development, platform solutions for operations, official Atlassian training and comprehensive licensing services.
Are you passionate about IT and want to contribute to our first-class customer service? You can only sit back and relax when your customers are satisfied? Do you want to develop yourself further and take on more responsibility in the future? Then catworkx is the right place for you!
As a (Senior) IT Service Desk Engineer (m/f/d) you are part of our Operations & Support Service Team and co-responsible for the provision, configuration and smooth operation of Atlassian applications under Linux.
- You are the direct contact person for our external customers in case of problems or questions concerning the different Atlassian products used by our customers.
- You are responsible for direct problem solving within the defined service level agreements
- You will actively support our external users in dealing with IT applications (In-App Support) and describe complicated processes in simple and understandable words
- You qualify incoming inquiries by mail or phone, recognize connections and find solutions
- You have a university degree or have successfully completed vocational training in the IT field (e.g. IT systems management assistant, IT systems integration specialist, etc.).
- You have already gained experience on the service desk and in telephone customer support
- Ideally you have a technical background as well as experience in telephone support for complex software solutions
- Linux knowledge is helpful, but we can also find a way to learn it together through an appropriate internal training program.
- You have very good German and English skills
- You are technically minded and feel at home in the IT sector
- You have a quick perception and problem-solving skills as well as a structured, independent way of working
- You are confident and have a strong customer and service orientation
- You are an open and communicative personality and are able to approach others proactively when necessary
You could not collect so much experience in the area of Linux and were so far more in the Windows environment on the way? No worries. We will gladly teach you the necessary expertise! For us, it is only important that you enjoy developing yourself and familiarizing yourself with new technologies and topics!
- A team-oriented working environment: flat hierarchies, direct communication via “you”, open doors, short distances, helpful, committed colleagues and flexible working hours
- Well supervised induction (mentoring system)
- Comprehensive further training opportunities (internal and external)
- International orientation in German-speaking countries (DACH)
- Additional benefits, such as company health care, company pension scheme
- the possibility to use a JobRad
- And: All our employees receive free fruit, coffee, tea, water and a weekly joint breakfast during working hours
If we have aroused your curiosity, then we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your application documents by e-mail to Ann-Katrin Jack. It would be helpful for us if you could give us details of your salary requirements and the next possible starting date.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Here you can quickly and easily upload your CV – without a cover letter and without much effort!
+49 40 890646-45