catworkx is one of the largest Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partners in the DACH region, with locations in Germany (Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart), Austria (Vienna) and Switzerland (Winterthur, Lucerne), and is 100% specialized in Atlassian solutions. We have been an Atlassian partner and marketplace app provider from the very beginningand one of the leading service providers in the German-speaking world since 2002. Our service offering, for the entire Atlassian product range, is holistic and includes process consulting and implementation, app development, platform solutions for operations, official Atlassian training and comprehensive licensing services.
We are working together to further establish Vienna as a business location. Our customer base is growing continuously. Exciting projects and tasks are already waiting. Help shape a piece of the future with your assignment as Atlassian Expert (m/f/d).
- You advise and support our customers in the planning, implementation, introduction and further development of Atlassian systems and products
- You take up customer requirements, evaluate them and use them as a basis for drafting decision papers
- You will develop tailor-made solutions and implementation options, name advantages and disadvantages and discuss them with customers in a goal-oriented manner
- You are responsible for the modelling of Atlassian products, implement them and present the results to your customers
- Your tasks include planning, preparing and conducting training courses as well as deepening your expertise in one of the following three subject areas: Agile methods, ITSM or Application Lifecycle Management
- You have a completed vocational training or successfully completed studies in the IT sector
- You have already been able to gain your first work experience
- You have a deep knowledge of the Atlassian products (especially Jira and Confluence), are confident with them and are able to configure them
- You feel comfortable in the Atlassian environment and like the culture of Atlassian and its products
- You have experience in IT project management and project support
- You are able to get to the heart of even complex issues in an understandable way
- Presentations are more than just keyword collections on slides for you
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- A team-oriented working environment: flat hierarchies, direct communication via “you”, open doors, short distances, helpful, committed colleagues and flexible working hours
- Well supervised induction (mentoring system)
- Comprehensive further training opportunities (internal and external)
- An attractive location in the centre of Vienna, including very good public transport connection
- International orientation in German-speaking countries (DACH)
- And: All our employees receive free coffee, tea and water during working hours
If we have aroused your curiosity, then we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your application documents by e-mail to Ann-Katrin Jack. It would be helpful for us if you could give us details of your salary requirements and the next possible starting date.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Here you can quickly and easily upload your CV – without a cover letter and without much effort!
+49 40 890646-45