catworkx is one of the largest Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partners in the DACH region, with locations in Germany (Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart), Austria (Vienna) and Switzerland (Winterthur, Lucerne), and is 100% specialized in Atlassian solutions. We have been an Atlassian partner and marketplace app provider from the very beginningand one of the leading service providers in the German-speaking world since 2002. Our service offering, for the entire Atlassian product range, is holistic and includes process consulting and implementation, app development, platform solutions for operations, official Atlassian training and comprehensive licensing services.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a new colleague for the realization of exciting tasks at our Lucerne location. As an Atlassian Expert (m/f/d), you can expect real teamwork at catworkx and an unconventional team of employees who work with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Recording and evaluating customer requirements and preparing decision papers
- Developing solutions and concepts, naming advantages and disadvantages and discussing them with customers
- Implementation with Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.
- Presentation, handover, planning, preparation and implementation of training courses
- Supporting our customers in their challenges and needs
You have completed vocational training or studies in the IT sector and have initial work experience:
- Expertise in the fields of agile methods, ITSM or application lifecycle management as well as project and portfolio management
- Analytical thinking skills, understanding of complex and intricate relationships and process-oriented thinking
- Stylish presentation technique; ability to get to the heart of topics in an understandable way
- Good knowledge of German and English, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50 %, mainly in the DACH region)
- Advantage: Experience in the Atlassian environment and with Atlassian products, Atlassian accreditations/certifications
- A team-oriented working environment: flat hierarchies, direct communication via “you”, open doors, short distances, helpful, committed colleagues and flexible working hours
- Well supervised induction training (Götti system)
- Comprehensive further training opportunities (internal and external)
- International orientation in German-speaking countries (DACH)
- Modern, attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a “mobile office”, the primary place of work does not necessarily have to be Lucerne, more about this in a personal conversation
If we have piqued your curiosity, we look forward to receiving your application as Atlassian Expert (m/f/d). You can send your application documents by e-mail to Ann-Katrin Jack. It would be helpful for us if you could give us details of your salary requirements and the next possible starting date.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Here you can quickly and easily upload your CV – without a cover letter and without much effort!
+49 40 890646-45